|Bega Cream cheese
- Beat softened Bega Cream Cheese, salt and sugar in a mixer until soft & dissolved.
- Slowly add cream and vanilla, continue beating until smooth.
- Slowly add eggs until fully combined.
- Remove bowl from mixer add sifted flour and salt by hand.
- Pour into a lined 8” cake tin, place in oven and bake in a pre-heated oven at 220c for 40 minutes.
- Ensure the cheesecake is evenly coloured and wobbles when tapped.
- Place in the fridge to cool and set overnight before removing from tin.